- If you have an Orthopedic concern, your family physician or nurse practitioner can refer you to Dr. Dunlop for an appointment.
- Please be assured that Dr. Dunlop will review your referral, diagnosis and images soon after receiving the referral and will triage your consultation appropriately.
- If you have been contacted by our office and have a scheduled appointment as a new patient, please fill out the new patient form prior to being seen by Dr. Dunlop and bring it with you to your appointment. This form is intended to improve our efficiency, allowing us to spend more time focusing on your concerns. Thank you!
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes prior to your appointment time.
- You will receive a confirmation call 1-2 days prior to your appointment.
- If required, X-rays are to be completed at Radiology Associates of Regina at least 1 hour prior to your appointment.
- If this is your first appointment, please complete a new patient form and either bring a physical copy with you to your appointment or email back to our office prior to your appointment.
- Please wear/ bring the appropriate attire to your appointment so proper assessment of your affected body part can be completed, such as shorts for lower extremity concerns or tank tops for upper extremity.
- Please refrain from wearing perfumes or colognes to your appointment.
Follow up appointments
- Following your initial office appointment, Dr. Dunlop will indicate when he would like to see you again. Please call our office if you are unsure of when your follow-up appointment has been scheduled for.
- Following surgery, please remember to book follow-up appointment(s) as soon as possible by calling our office. Failure to do so will result in a longer wait for an appointment.
- If you were seen in the emergency department for a fracture, dislocation, or other injury, Dr. Dunlop will generally see you within 1-2 weeks of the injury, though this can vary from the one day up to 3-4 weeks after. If you have not heard anything from our office 4 days after you were seen, please contact us to inquire as to when your appointment will be (as sometimes the paperwork can get lost and we do not receive the referral).
- If you have been asked to have x-ray done for a new assessment or follow-up appointment, please have the x-rays done at any of the 3 Radiology Associates of Regina locations.
- 2727 Parliament Ave.
- 214 University Park Dr.
- 6350 Rochdale Blvd.
- You do not need an appointment.
- Please have these done at least 1 hour before the time of your appointment.